Today’s electronic access control systems have to go beyond simply locking and unlocking doors. Your business needs a security solution that can give you the control and information to run more efficiently while providing a safe work environment for your employees. If your organization is need of security in Florida access control systems can help ensure that only the right people have access to your business through use of an electronic management tool. The proactive security and management features of electronic access control can benefit any business. No matter the size or type, keeping important data inside and threats outside of your company are critical for your business and the growth of it.
Electronic Access Control is just as important to your bottom line as it is to your security.
Access Control Surveillance System Benefits:
- Track, record, and control access throughout your organization
- Provide auditing and employee time and attendance features
- Restrict access to sensitive areas
- Provide a safer working environment and customer or client environment
- Avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves
- Automatically lock and unlock doors at predetermined times
- Remotely administer and control access immediately to even thousands of facilities through one efficient interface; saving time and money
- Photo I.D. badge deters fraudulent or misuse of access
- Integrates with Video and Intrusion Systems
Site Managed Access Control
AT&I provides full training and support once the system is installed so your staff can manage the benefits and security of your business or building.
AT&I Managed Access Control
AT&I Systems provides an alternative to site managed systems and can remotely monitor, manage and perform daily maintenance, provide event reports and print badges from our Command Center.
We Do Our Job So You Can Do Yours!