Video surveillance is the fundamental building block of any good security system. Video is a strong deterrent to theft and fraud, but digital recording allows you to document events and can assist you with a level of organizational awareness and control that was previously unimaginable.
AT&I Systems can design, engineer, install, and service fully integrated video systems from standard analog systems to high definition IP systems. We can design a migration path from your existing analog system to a new IP system and even integrate it with Access Control and Intrusion Systems and manage it all for you from our Command Center.
Security Cameras—AT&I Systems carries a full line of video cameras and lenses for your different surveillance needs. Our security cameras Miami and Florida businesses trust most are those specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light, megapixel, IP and night vision cameras.
Digital Video Recorders—AT&I Systems has many solutions for your digital recording needs for analog based video systems ranging from 4 to 32 channel units. These systems are programmable and offer such features as motion detection, event search and email notification.
Networked Video Recorders – AT&I Systems offers the latest in IP based video surveillance systems. NVR systems give businesses the ability to expand their surveillance systems beyond the limitations of traditional DVR’s.
Video Analytics – AT&I Systems offers video analytics specifically designed and developed for the retail industry. Analytics Software offers an unlimited number of video alerts that provide 24/7 notification of activity such as dwell, direction, people and object removal. Intelligent video searches find suspicious activity hidden in weeks of video. Investigation management tools simplify the creation and export of case files containing cross-camera evidence movies, clips, stills and case notes
Monitors—Choose from a full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats to include LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
Remote Viewing—Select from a number of methods for remote viewing, from Smart Phone Viewing, IP-based cameras to web-based browser software.
CCTV – A full CCTV system can make a huge difference in your security system. Take advantage of our free security evaluations and call us today for the CCTV Miami and south Florida businesses demand.
Benefits of Digital Video Surveillance
- Accessibility – video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
- Profitability – With video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productivity – Video surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability – Digital video recorders and Network video recorders (DVR/NVR) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality – DVR/NVR deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced capabilities – DVR/NVR allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVR/NVR can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote access – Many DVR/NVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.
For more information on the security cameras Miami and Florida businesses trust most give us a ring at 954-727-1724.