AT&I Systems Simplifies Security with My Virtual Guard Managed Access Control helps you improve your security and provide your employees with peace of mind, without the hassles of administering, maintaining and hosting your own access control.
Whether you’re working from a single location or multiple locations around the world, My Virtual Guard provides you with the benefits of an access control enterprise without you having to manage the system.
With My Virtual Guard Managed Access You Can:
- Permit or restrict access and add or delete cardholders.
- Eliminate the need for traditional keys and the expense of re-keying.
- Generate reports hourly, daily, weekly or monthly identifying who has access and when they entered the facility.
- Administer and manage your card database and backup.
- Manage doors to unlock automatically by day and time, including holidays.
- Generate alarm notifications via email or to mobile device
Benefits of remote managed access control:
- Costs Less: My Virtual Guard eliminates the need for costly investment of owning servers, not to mention their maintenance and replacement. Save on IT costs with one less system to maintain.
- Easy to Try: With the hosting service, you can easily try a one-two door system with no risk and grow as needed.
- Technical Support Included: Receive immediate phone support for your technical questions or navigate through How-to’s, FAQs, and searchable online documentation on our web portal.
- Database Backups: Windows patches, and free software upgrades are included with the service.
- No Risk of Installation Problems: You are simply joining an existing system.
- Managed Access: Day-to-day access control can be managed for you by AT&I Systems. You don’t have to learn it, you don’t have to do it. We Do Our Job So You Can Do Yours.
- One Credential for Multiple Sites: Link remote sites to a single system through our wide-area network architecture. This means you can give a user access to multiple sites with just one credential.
- Distributed Security, Centralized Control: Implement electronic access control to all remote sites through a centrally hosted, Web-based platform.
- Increased Control of Contractor Activity: Dynamically assign credentials to expire after a contract is over and maintain a digital record of all system events involving contractors.
- Easy Card Management: Easily revoke cards and PINs from staff and contractors without the hassle of managing keys and re-keying locks.
- Crisis Reporting and Monitoring: Receive real-time incident information via email, phone, or pager. A digital record of each facility’s system activity is updated in real time.
- Protection of High-Value Assets: Provide secure access control to computer rooms, inventory rooms, shipping and receiving areas, cash offices, and customer records.
- Reduced Internal IT Functions: Get powerful access control without the IT hassles—all IT maintenance and software upgrades are managed professionally by AT&I Systems.